Terms & Conditions
No Deposit, 8.45% Interest Offer
Finance offer is available at all authorized Renault NZ dealerships. Subject to approved applicants of UDC finance for passenger range only. The 8.45% per year fixed interest rate is available with zero deposit over a 24 month term with 24 equal payments. Offer is based on recommended retail price plus on road costs. Any accessories must be paid at the time of purchase. A $510 establishment fee, $13 PPSR fee and $4 monthly account keeping fee apply. Offer applies while stocks last Normal lending and credit criteria apply.
By entering this RENAULT Win tickets to the French Film Festival (“Promotion”) and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. The Promotion will run from 21th September 2017 to 29th September 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion will consist of one draw at the end of the promotion period.
3. Entries for the draw open and close at the discretion of RENAULT and will be denoted by an email announcing the winner(s).
4. To enter the Promotion and have the chance to win the Prize, you must:
a) Enter your details on Facebook or on the Renault website and
b) Be a New Zealand resident, currently living in New Zealand.
c) Meet the minimum age requirement for the French Film Festival films
5. The Competition is not open to employees of Global Motors New Zealand New Zealand Limited and their families, its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates.
6. No Prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize.
9. The Prize winner(s) will be notified using the contact details provided on the entry form.
1. The Prize is winning one double pass, to one movie, on one night at one of the cinemas involved with the French Film Festival in Christchurch.
1. The Promoter is Global Motors New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the Promotion and to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the award of any Prize if the Promoter suspects that there has been a security breach within the RENAULT Win tickets to the French Film Festival application or any program used to conduct the Promotion or an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prize.
4. If you accept the Prize, you are responsible, at your own cost, for obtaining all necessary insurances and any other thing necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize.
5. You agree that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability for all risks, claims, or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring, which may arise at any time from or in connection with this Promotion.
6. All Promotion entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. You agree that, if you are a Prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree that you must make yourself available for this purpose.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
9. By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding Global Motors New Zealand New Zealand Limited about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
The sale offer applies to the Master L4H2 purchased at Recommended Retail Price (GST included) of $63,990 which is upgraded to the Master L4H3 with the RRP of $74,990.
Subject to availability and only whilst stocks last.
The Recommended Retail Price is GST inclusive, and includes on road costs (ORC).
This offer does not apply in conjunction to any other offer.
5.1. All proprietary and intellectual property rights in this website are the property of Renault and its licensers or suppliers.
5.2. Unless Renault or its licensor or suppliers approves in writing, you are prohibited from reproducing, transmitting or distributing in whole or in part, or in any medium or form, any content contained within this website other than your own material.
5.3. Where any intellectual property rights are created by Renault for the purposes of providing services to you, the intellectual property rights shall be the property of Renault.
5.4. You agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or Renault will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Further, you agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, drawings, photographs, video or other materials you transmit to Renault may be used by Renault without restriction.
6.1. The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Renault which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded or modified. In respect of any such implied warranties, conditions or terms imposed on Renault, Renault’s liability shall, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevant statute.
6.2. Except as otherwise provided by clause 6.1, Renault shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from your use of this website and the provision of the services by Renault to you, including consequential loss whether suffered or incurred by you or another person and whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise and irrespective of whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from your use of this website or the provision of the services to you.
6.3. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Renault makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Renault makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
6.4. Renault makes no representations that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for locations outside New Zealand. Any and all information contained on this website, including but not limited to information regarding automobiles and automobile services, applies only to those automobiles or automobile services provided or offered within New Zealand.
6.5. Although this website may be linked to other websites, Renault is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated. By entering this website or registering as a user you agree that Renault has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. You’re linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7.1. You must not post on this website, or transmit to this website, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, objectionable or unlawful material or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation or be objectionable or in bad taste.
7.2. Renault and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content of this website, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
8.1. You indemnify Renault and its officers, agents, advisers and employees against any actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs and expenses including fines, penalties, legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis that Renault or any of its officers, agents, advisers or employees incurs of suffers as a direct or indirect result of a breach of these terms and conditions by you or your use of this website and the services.
8.2. Without limiting the indemnity in clause 8.1, the indemnity in clause 8.1 extends to Renault’s liability to third parties arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. The indemnity applies whether or not Renault has been negligent or is at fault and does not limit any further rights of Renault.
8.3. For the purpose of section 4 of the Contracts (Privity) Act 1982, the undertakings contained in clauses 8.1 and 8.2 are intended to create a benefit in favour of, and enforceable by, Renault’s officers, agents, advisers and employees.
9.1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer has adequate and regularly updated virus protection and Renault shall have no liability arising from any infection of your computer howsoever caused.
9.2. Renault shall be entitled to reject any electronic communication that contains a virus or malicious code and shall have no liability arising from any such rejection.
10.1. All prices included in this website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. The recommended retail prices are recommended only and there is no obligation for Renault Motors New Zealand Ltd or the Renault New Zealand dealerships to comply with the recommendation. Prices shown do not include on-road costs, and are exclusive of fitments costs. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please contact your Renault dealer for a confirmed quote.
11.1. Renault reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website and the services, including but not limited to automobile colours, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this website you agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
11.2. The manufacturer’s suggested retail prices listed on this website include GST, but excludes title, license and registration costs. Actual price may vary.
11.3. Any failure or delay by Renault to enforce any breach of these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver by Renault of its rights and remedies under these terms and conditions.
11.4. If any provision of the terms and conditions becomes or is held to be invalid or is unenforceable for any reason it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
12.1 By selecting the ‘buy now’ option a Renault representative reserves the right to contact you at any time, in regard to the choice of colours, specifications, accessories, and models, if your selection is unable to be provided. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that you shall be contacted to discuss any such revisions.
12.2 The ‘buy now’ option will allow a deposit to be taken by Renault Motors NZ Limited via our PCI compliant billing token known as PXPay, A secure payment page on behalf of the dealer.
12.3 The sale will not be completed until you make full payment in cleared funds, complete the necessary sale and offer documentation, and collect your vehicle from your nearest Renault dealer. Title and ownership of the goods does not change hands until full payment has been received.
12.4 Unless otherwise agreed, payment of the purchase price is due upon your receipt of the vehicle.
12.5 Risk in the vehicle shall pass to you at the time of the collection of the vehicle from the dealer premises.
12.6 Returns, refunds and cancellations – The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Renault which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded or modified. In respect of any such implied warranties, conditions or terms imposed on Renault, Renault’s liability shall, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevant statute.
1.1. In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
"Renault" means Global Motors NZ Limited, trading as Renault New Zealand Limited and any associated company and the officers and employees there of;
"services" means any services Renault may supply through this website from time to time including the My Renault services, hosting of customer discussion forums and the online customer enquiry service;
"user" means any person viewing this website, any person registered as a user, including persons registered as a user of My Renault, or any person using a service provided through this website; "website" means www.renault.co.nz.
2.1. Renault offers the use of this website on these terms and conditions. By using this website or registering as a user you agree to be bound by the current terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website or register as a user.
2.2. Renault may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments to these terms and conditions shall be effective from the date they are published on this website. Your continued use of this website shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
2.3. By using this website or registering as a user you agree that this website is intended for viewing within New Zealand. If you use this website from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
3.1. You may only register as a user of this website if you have the capacity to form a legally binding contract. By registering as a user you warrant that you have such capacity.
3.2. By registering as a user and supplying your personal information to Renault you warrant that your personal information is complete and accurate. You must maintain your personal information so as to ensure it remains complete and accurate at all times.
3.3. Renault may decline to register you as a user or Renault may decide to terminate your registration for any reason and without consultation with you.
3.4. It is your responsibility to keep your login information confidential and secure. You must not disclose your login information to any third party.
3.5. You must not register as a user under multiple names or identities.
4.1. You agree that Renault may retain a record of enquiries you make through this website. Renault will make a copy of the enquiry available to you on request.