What Alert Level 3 Means for Renault and You
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community is our priority, and we are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines to make sure everyone stays safe.
These measures include:
New methods of servicing and test drives:
- Our dealerships won't be open for in-person visits. However, we have a range of options that include drop-off and pick-up for servicing as well as contactless test drives.
- Our virtual showroom means we can take you on a virtual walkthrough of your favourite Renault from the comfort of your home. Make your virtual appointment here.
- If your vehicle needs a service or you’d want to take a test drive, please make an appointment. This will help us maintain safety rules. Please call us on 0800 736 2858 or click below and we’ll get in touch.
Other measures to keep you safe
- We will be collecting contact details from all visitors to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
- Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work.
New cleaning and sanitisation processes:
- We'll be disinfecting our dealership touch points regularly. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Disinfecting all vehicle touch points after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver’s inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release cable.
- Cleaning logs created for all vehicles serviced and test driven.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be used whilst working on your vehicle. This includes the wearing of gloves and fitment of steering wheel, gear lever and seat covers. All staff will be trained on the correct use of cleaners and PPE.
- All servicing will include both an external clean as usual, as well as an internal disinfecting.
- Updated & distributed policies and guidelines for staff. These will cover hygiene and sanitisation requirements for servicing and test drives
As a New Zealand owned company, we are feeling the impact COVID-19 like so many other people and businesses. We're working our hardest to makes sure we can provide you with the highest level of support and convenience possible, while also keeping everyone safe. Get in touch and let us know what we can do to help you.